UNFOLD A Comprehensive Event
UNFOLD is a blockchain and Web3 conference that is held annually in India. The conference was first held in 2022 and was a huge success, with over 500 attendees. UNFOLD 2023 is scheduled to be held on October 19-21, 2023 in Bangalore, India.
UNFOLD Event is a must-attend event for anyone who is interested in the blockchain and Web3 space. The conference will feature a mix of keynotes, panels, workshops, and networking events. UNFOLD will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Blockchain infrastructure
- Decentralized finance (DeFi)
- Non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- The metaverse
- Blockchain gaming
- Web3 regulation
Some of the speakers who are scheduled to appear at UNFOLD 2023 include:
- Vitalik Buterin, Co-founder of Ethereum
- Sam Bankman-Fried, CEO of FTX
- Yat Siu, Co-founder and Group CEO of Animoca Brands
- Ava Labs, CEO of Ava Labs
- Changpeng Zhao (CZ), CEO of Binance
Benefits of attending UNFOLD 2023
There are many benefits to attending UNFOLD 2023, including:
- Learn about the latest trends and developments in the blockchain and Web3 space
- Network with other blockchain and Web3 enthusiasts and professionals
- Identify new investment opportunities
- Attend workshops and learn new skills
- Meet and learn from leading blockchain and Web3 experts
How to register for UNFOLD 2023
To register for UNFOLD 2023, please visit the conference website.
UNFOLD 2023 events
In addition to the main conference, UNFOLD will also host a number of other events, including:
- UNFOLD Hackathon: The UNFOLD Hackathon is a 24-hour event where developers will come together to build innovative blockchain and Web3 applications.
- UNFOLD Pitch Day: The UNFOLD Pitch Day is an opportunity for startups to pitch their projects to a panel of investors.
- UNFOLD Networking Events: UNFOLD will host a number of networking events, including receptions, dinners, and after-parties.
UNFOLD as one of the top crypto conferences
UNFOLD is one of the top crypto conferences in India because it attracts a high-caliber of speakers and attendees. The conference also covers a wide range of topics that are relevant to the blockchain and Web3 community.
UNFOLD as a blockchain event
UNFOLD is a blockchain event because it is focused on the blockchain and Web3 space. The conference will cover a wide range of topics related to blockchain technology, including DeFi, NFTs, the metaverse, and blockchain gaming.
UNFOLD as an upcoming crypto event
UNFOLD is an upcoming crypto event because it will be held on October 19-21, 2023. The conference is expected to attract over 500 attendees from all over India.
UNFOLD on the crypto events calendar
UNFOLD is one of the most anticipated crypto events of the year in India. The conference is listed on all major crypto events calendar.
UNFOLD 2023 is a must-attend event for anyone who is interested in the blockchain and Web3 space. The conference offers a unique opportunity to learn about the latest trends and developments in the industry, network with other enthusiasts and professionals, and identify new investment opportunities.
Additional topics that could be covered in the article
- The role of India in the blockchain and Web3 space
- The regulatory environment for blockchain and Web3 businesses in India
- The blockchain and Web3 ecosystems in India
- Blockchain and Web3 startups in India to watch
- The future of blockchain and Web3 in India
Tips for attendees
- Come prepared to learn. UNFOLD 2023 will feature a wide range of speakers and presentations on a variety of topics related to blockchain and Web3. Be sure to review the conference schedule in advance and identify the sessions that you are most interested in attending.
- Network with other attendees. UNFOLD is a great opportunity to meet and network with other blockchain and Web3 enthusiasts and professionals. Be sure to introduce yourself to other attendees and exchange contact information.
- Attend workshops and learn new skills. UNFOLD will offer a number of workshops on a variety of topics related to blockchain and Web3. Be sure to register for the workshops that you are interested in and take advantage of the opportunity to learn new skills.