Global DevSlam in Dubai, AE in 2023 A Comprehensive Guide
Global DevSlam is the world’s leading learning, skills, and talent acquiring networking event for the coding and development community. It is a 4-day event that brings together coders, developers, data scientists, and software engineers from over 170 countries under one roof. The event features a variety of workshops, talks, and networking opportunities, as well as the largest coding recruitment drive in the region.
Global DevSlam is taking place in Dubai, AE in 2023 for the first time. The event is being held at the Dubai World Trade Centre from October 16-20, 2023.
Why Attend Global DevSlam?
There are many reasons why you should attend Global DevSlam Event. Here are a few of the top benefits:
- Learn from industry experts. Global DevSlam features a world-class lineup of speakers and trainers, including some of the biggest names in the tech industry. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about the latest trends and technologies in coding and development, and get hands-on experience with new skills.
- Network with other developers. Global DevSlam is a great place to meet and connect with other developers from around the world. You can share ideas, collaborate on projects, and learn from each other’s experiences.
- Find a new job. Global DevSlam is the largest coding recruitment drive in the region. Over 1,000 companies are expected to be participating in the event, looking to hire top coding talent. If you’re looking for a new job, Global DevSlam is the perfect place to find one.
What to Expect at Global DevSlam
Global DevSlam in Dubai is a 4-day event with a packed agenda. Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect:
- Workshops and talks. Global DevSlam features a wide range of workshops and talks on a variety of topics related to coding and development. You can learn about new programming languages, frameworks, and technologies, as well as soft skills such as communication and leadership.
- Coding challenges. Global DevSlam also features a number of coding challenges, where you can put your skills to the test and compete against other developers.
- Networking events. Global DevSlam is a great place to meet and connect with other developers. There are a number of networking events scheduled throughout the event, including meetups, socials, and hackathons.
- Recruitment drive. Global DevSlam is the largest coding recruitment drive in the region. Over 1,000 companies are expected to be participating in the event, looking to hire top coding talent.
How to Prepare for Global DevSlam
Here are a few tips on how to prepare for Global DevSlam:
- Review the agenda. The Global DevSlam agenda is available on the blockchain events website. Take some time to review the agenda and pick out the workshops and talks that you’re most interested in attending.
- Register early. Registration for Global DevSlam is open now. Registering early will ensure that you get your ticket and have access to the workshops and talks that you want to attend.
- Bring your laptop. Global DevSlam is a hands-on event. Bring your laptop so that you can participate in the workshops and coding challenges.
- Dress comfortably. Global DevSlam is a casual event. Dress comfortably so that you can enjoy the event and network with other developers.
Global DevSlam is the world’s leading learning, skills, and talent acquiring networking event for the coding and development community. If you’re a coder, developer, data scientist, or software engineer, then Global DevSlam is the event for you.
Beyond the Basics: What to Do at Global DevSlam
In addition to the workshops, talks, and networking upcoming crypto events, there are a number of other things that you can do at Global DevSlam. Here are a few ideas:
- Visit the exhibition hall. The Global DevSlam exhibition hall is a great place to learn about the latest products and services from leading tech companies. You can also meet with representatives from these companies and get hands-on experience with their products.
- Participate in a hackathon. Hackathons are a great way to collaborate with other developers and build innovative projects. There are a number of hackathons happening at Global DevSlam, so be sure to check out the schedule and find one that you’re interested in.
- Attend a social event. Global DevSlam is a great place to meet and connect with other developers. There are a number of social events scheduled throughout the event, including meetups, socials, and parties. Be sure to attend a few social events to meet new people and network with other developers.
Getting the Most Out of Global DevSlam
Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of Global DevSlam:
- Plan ahead. Review the agenda and pick out the workshops and talks that you’re most interested in attending. Create a schedule so that you can make the most of your time at the event.
- Be prepared to learn. Global DevSlam is a great opportunity to learn about new technologies and skills. Come prepared to learn and be open to new ideas.
- Network with other developers. One of the biggest benefits of Global DevSlam is the opportunity to network with other developers. Take some time to meet new people and learn from their experiences.
- Have fun! Global DevSlam is a great crypto events calendar with a lot to offer. Relax, have fun, and enjoy the experience.
Additional Tips for Attending Global DevSlam
Here are a few additional tips for attending Global DevSlam:
- Bring a business card. You’ll want to be able to exchange business cards with other developers and recruiters.
- Dress professionally. Even though Global DevSlam is a casual event, it’s still a good idea to dress professionally. This will make a good impression on potential employers.
- Bring a water bottle and snacks. The event will be long and busy, so it’s important to stay hydrated and fueled.
- Take breaks. It’s important to take breaks throughout the day to avoid burnout. Get up and move around, or find a quiet place to relax and recharge.